Saturday, May 19, 2012

Have you seen my sewing mojo?

I feel like I've lost my mojo a bit.  I've got about a third of the the binding left to sew on Swoon, but eh...  I did finish up a little wall hanging for Wee Monsieur's teacher with squares the kids decorated, but it's not exactly my best work.  I just threw some sashing around the squares the kids did.  I've gotten to the point on the postage stamp quilt where I just get all anxious about how to quilt it and then I set it aside and try to ignore it.  I just got some fabric for a special commission in the mail and should get started on that, but I'm just not feeling inspired.

I've been trying to do a little retail therapy, but even when I find fabric I like, I can't think of anything I'd want to make with it, so I don't buy anything.  Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever read?

No comments:

Post a Comment