Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bucket List

It has been forever since I did the bucket list.  I'm not doing very well about knocking things off it.  I haven't really touched it since I last posted it in July.  So much for accountability.



Here is the bucket list.

HST-  so many options, so little time

Drunkards Path-  not yet

Improv stripes bed spread-  Must finish this before summer. (Ha! Let's shoot for next summer.  I did pull it out and there really isn't too much more too do, I just need a bigger table to support the mass.)

Interlocking wonky stars wall hanging-  So many stars  I've lost count of how many, debating one star from each fabric, or more than one.  I have enough for wall hanging but I'm debating if I should keep going.  These things are addictive. (I've been adding to the pile, but there isn't any good way to start assembling before I'm completely finished.)

Dutch windmills- have a stack of fabric put together, but am debating using it for On a Whim.  I don't think On a Whim looks like much fun, but I should try at least one block before I change my mind again. (This is so at the bottom of the list)

Rainbow charm squares- I cut a few more charm squares from recent projects to add.  Baby girl has requested a rainbow room when we move, so that will be a goo project for these.

Flying Geese

Perfect the zippered pouch- might work on this one for Christmas

New Patterns- working on 2 different ideas, have prototypes, but need to work out the kinks. (Thinking about going in a new direction on one of these.)

Finished:

Swoon- 100% done and I've slept under it.

Postage Stamp Quilt-  100% done and living in it's new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment