I finished another quilt. I should really count how many that is for the year. As I last posted I just needed to finish the binding.
Here it is!
I went with a yellow binding and I think that really makes it pop!
I really like the way the quilting turned out. I echo quilted around the squares and did a second line of quilting where there was space. In the wider spaces I did some extra vertical lines.
I really liked this quilt and it certainly came together quickly. I think I'll make it again, but make that narrow stripe a bit wider so there isn't so much negative space on the right. I think I will also make the connectors asymmetrical for a bit of variety.