Yay!! I finally figured out how to link up properly!
I've been gone for 2 weeks, so I haven't done much sewing. I did get the sewing machine back from repair shop. Apparently something was funky with the foot pedal. They didn't need to order a new one, just fixed the old one, which is nice. It's also nice it wasn't something I could have fixed myself. I still feel stupid about that time I took my embroidery machine in for a thread clump caught in the presser plates.
In between week long trips I managed to finish up the Marshmallow Brochette QAL. It came together so quickly. I think I'll make another one. The only thing I would change is making the narrow strip in the middle a little wider so that I can do 4 rows of quilting instead of 2.
It's all about the chairs-
There's the quilt hanging in it's new home in Hubby's home office.
Every other project is just as I left it.