Tuesday, August 2, 2011

One more home decor project

This is what the window over the toilet in the master bath has looked like since the day we moved in.  I think that's about 21 months.
 Functional, but not very elegant, right?  Those are kitchen towels draped over a tension rod.

I picked up this nice toile a year ago with the intention of making Baby Girl a dress.  I still haven't made the dress, but I realized this would also make a nice curtain for that little window.  It took me all of 20 minutes to hem the wof piece and put a sleeve on the top.  Why, oh why, do I procrastinate about these simple little projects.
So much better!  And yes, I did make it cafe length on purpose.  That window looks on to an open field and it'a nice view in morning or so Hubby tells me.  I might even hem it a little shorter if I get around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment