Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dead Simple QAL Finish

I really meant to post during the last week, but it's been crazy.  Between my annual Halloween Party, costumes, a craft bazaar and two school Halloween parties, I feel like I didn't sit down last week, unless I was making something.

I finished up my dead simple quilt.  I kept the quilting dead simple, just a line of stitching on either side of the seams.  It's really soft and lovely, even if the colors didn't quite end up the way I envisioned.  It was an interesting exercise, that I'm glad I did.


I used a beige and brown toile from my stash for the back.  It was soft, the right size and in my stash so I used it.

I bound it in Remix, which was my inspiration fabric for the palatte.  I thought about adding a border of Remix, but I wanted to keep in dead simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment