I've made some progress in the last 2 weeks.
Winter tree quilt- I started off following the Purl Bee tutorial, and was really unsatisfied by the results. I didn't like having the seam down the middle of the tree. Making all the trees different blocks seemed inefficient. I can see why they did it the way they did, just being able to give people measurements for rectangle is easy for a free tutorial. I wanted to make my trees differently and I invested in a few different triangle rulers. I have one top put together and now I know how I want to do the final piece.
Postage Stamp Quilt- haven't started, haven't uncovered the fabric from it's hiding place.
HST- so many options, so little time
Drunkards Path- not yet
Improv stripes bed spread- Must finish this soon.
Interlocking wonky stars wall hanging- I made a few stars
Rainbow charm squares
Perfect the zippered pouch
New Patterns- working on 2 different ideas, have prototypes, but need to work out the kinks.