Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Bucket List

I haven't done anything on the list since last week.  I've been fighting a nasty infection and it's sucked the life out of me.  Plus the Wee Monsieur has been sick too, so kids haven't been in school and there have been lots of doctors appts.  Hopefully everyone is on the upswing now.

Winter tree quilt-  I started off following the Purl Bee tutorial, and was really unsatisfied by the results.  I didn't like having the seam down the middle of the tree.  Making all the trees different blocks seemed inefficient.  I can see why they did it the way they did, just being able to give people measurements for rectangle is easy for a free tutorial.  I wanted to make my trees differently and I invested in a few different triangle rulers.  I have one top put together and now I know how I want to do the final piece.

Postage Stamp Quilt-  haven't started, haven't uncovered the fabric from it's hiding place.

HST-  so many options, so little time

Drunkards Path-  not yet

Improv stripes bed spread-  Must finish this soon.

Interlocking wonky stars wall hanging-  half a dozen star pieces, debating one star from each fabric, or more than one

Dutch windmills

Rainbow charm squares

Flying Geese

Perfect the zippered pouch

New Patterns- working on 2 different ideas, have prototypes, but need to work out the kinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment