Monday, May 9, 2011

New Projects

I took the housewarming quilt to it's new home this morning.  It was well received.  I was sad to see it go, but I can go visit.  I kept coming up with reasons I needed to keep it for a few more weeks.  It was just easier to make a clean break.  Right?

Now I'm going to go make one for myself, but in grays.  I have a new commission too.  Hubby wants a wall hanging for his new home office, which is in golds and reds.  We ordered him a new office chair over the weekend.  It's a very space age looking chair.
The frame of it looks rather like a skeleton.  It's insanely comfortable.

Hubby picked red upholstery, which should look striking with the white frame.  I'm very tempted to break into my tufted tweets fabric for his wall hanging.
One fun modern chair should have some other fun modern furniture to keep it company.  My only concern is that it might be too cutesie for a man's office?  I'll have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment