Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WIP wednesday

1. Housewarming quilt- DONE!!
2. Lily's Quilts QAL DONE!!
3. Meals on Wheels Placemats  DONE!!
4. Rainbow Boston Commons- Ran out of fabric and on hold
5. Framed Squares- Top is sewn together and on hold until I make another quilt with the leftovers
6. Pinwheels quilt with DS Picnic and Fairground- Started making HSTs, no pictures yet.
7. Special project- one side left on the binding and then I'll reveal.
8. Wall Hanging for Hubby's office- I have the fabric picked, and an idea for the design, not to start cutting.
9. Pink and Brown queen quilt- I decided on a Bento Box design, now to start cutting.

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! The placemats are especially cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice quilts. I like the romantic fabrics of the Lily's QAL. Nice to see lots of projects done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your finishes and am so jealous! What an incredible way to spend your time...making such beautiful quilts and projects!

    ReplyDelete