Friday, December 30, 2011

Missed projects

I am working on a year end wrap up for tomorrow and realized that there were 2 projects I never blogged about.  I made this lap quilt for my son in February.

 It is mostly improv log cabin blocks made from scraps from his bed quilt.  I sashed them in the yellow stripe that I used for the backing for the big quilt.  I tied the quilt and put a gorgeous aqua with black pokka dot minky on the back.  It is so soft and snuggly and he has never used it.  Damn!


I made this pillow for my daughter back in July or August, when I was on my pillow kick.  It is mostly scraps from her bed quilt with a stripe of that fun scooter fabric across the middle.

I think I've blogged about every 2011 project, so this blog is fulfilling my original purpose.  come back tomorrow for a recap of all the year's projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment