Friday, December 23, 2011

To Do List Review

This to do list really helped keep me organized and on target.  I can't believe I pretty much got everything done.  I might start a quilt bucket list and keep that going.  Since I don't like to let unfinished projects linger, the bucket list might be more helpful for me than the WIP list.  I started this To Do list with 47 crafting days until Christmas.  Let's review what I got done in the last 7 or so weeks.


Must make
embroider shirts for my mom- embroidery machine is malfunctioning, so these will have to wait until machine comes back from the shop

I'd like to get the following done
1 Christmas tree quilts for listing on etsy, the top is already done, I  just need to quilt it
1 Christmas Tree Skirt 

FINISHED
1 Grinch lap quilt for the kids
1 pillow for guild holiday exchange (swapped)
1 gift for my mother in law (4 items)
6 blocks for 4x5 bee
3 pillow cases for nephews
4 bow holders
1 quilt for my dad
1 Advent Calendar
1 Christmas Tree Skirt 
1 Wonky Star Pillow
3 pillows for teachers
1 rail fence pillow using leftovers from advent calendar
24 ornaments (I didn't make very many, but I pulled together 24 ornaments and I'm declaring it good)
7 blocks for 3x6 bee
10 embroidered dish towels (I know I said 16, but I have more than enough)
2 batches of jam, I made ginger apricot and lemon blueberry
1 something with Flurry Charm pack- made a lap quilt
1 Christmas tree quilt for listing on etsy, except by the time I finished, it was too late to sell it for Chirstmas


No comments:

Post a Comment