Friday, March 11, 2011

BGBGB quilt

I need to start keeping better track of the school calendar.  We got to school this morning to find an empty parking lot.  Hmmmmmm,  I guess Spring Break started today.  The Wee Monsieur wanted to just come home and watch movies, fine by me.  I got cutting on my new half yards of the pink and green pokka dot fabric for framing the focal blocks.  I got enough for 12 blocks out of the first half yards.  Since I need 25, I was really hoping to get 13 out of the second set of half yards.

I think I did it.  Those are strips 12 and 13 on the left.  OK, maybe 13 is a little thin, but I think if I press it well and use a scant 1/4 inch seam, I should be fine.  Right?  Yeah, over to etsy I go for more fabric.

Just so we have something upbeat today, I give you the Wee Monsieur and Baby Girl getting ready for their swim lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment