I finished my quilt for the Modern Quilt Guild Challenge. I'll post pictures on April 1st, the day after the deadline. I agonized over my written description for days. It's rather like writing a cover letter for a resume.
My mother has been visiting for the last week, so I haven't gotten much sewing done and I had zero time for posting. I did get my mom to help me finish up 2 big projects. I got Happy Robots bound. We ended up machine sewing the binding. Well, I did the long sides and hand finished the corners. I'm so glad I had some help. I double bed sized quilt is really hard to manipulate on your own. I also got the BGBGB quilt top finished, the backing sewn and it's off to the quilter. I picked a paisley pantograph, that I think should work perfectly. It will be feminine, but not over the top cutesy. The paisley pattern will also pick up the paisley from the corner blocks.
Finally, I got my wedges cut for the big dresden plates in Lily's Quilts: QAL. I'm only a week behind. I should be able to catch up, since I'm only making a 4 plate cuddle quilt, instead a bed sized quilt.
I got a few more blocks sewn for MIL's framed squares quilt. I think everything is cut for the top.
I need to get the blue and yellow disappearing nine patch basted. I think I need to do a back, it's probably wider than a width of fabric.