I finally got some real sewing done tonight. Potty training is not going well, but once Baby Girl is in bed, I don't have to watch her like a hawk and can concentrate on something fun. I put together the top and back of one of my Shoo Fly placemats. I also sewed together the backing of my Modern Quilt Guild Challenge quilt. Then I got to the good stuff, the BGBGB.
I went to a small quilt group last night and got all the fussy focal squares cut from the second crib sheet. Surprisingly, I got 14 squares out of the second sheet too. I guess that makes sense, they were the same size to start. Tonight I starting sewing the framing strips and actually got 3 blocks plus their sashing done. I couldn't resist sewing a few together just to see.