Tuesday, November 8, 2011

40 crafting days left

Don't have a heart attack.  I only have 40 days left, the rest of you have 47.  My husband's family is getting together early this year because of scheduling difficulties.  Since I'm also making teacher gifts this year, I have to have everything done before Christmas break.  So 40 days it is.

In that time I have to complete the following
1 Advent Calendar
1 Christmas Tree Skirt (really I'd like to make 2, but I'll be ok with 1 finished)
1 quilt for my dad (only needs to be bound)
3 pillows for teachers
1 pillow for guild holiday exchange (due Nov 17)
1 gift for my mother in law
1 Grinch lap quilt for the kids (top is almost done and this one will be tied)


I'd like to get the following done
2 or more pillows for my living room
2 Christmas tree quilts for lisiting on etsy, the tops are already done, I just need to quilt them.
24 ornaments for the advent calendar

That doesn't seem so bad written out.

1 comment:

  1. That last sentence cracked me up. I love your positive thinking!

    ReplyDelete