Monday, November 28, 2011

Manic Monday

I'm really plowing through this list.  Go me!

1 Christmas Tree Skirt (really I'd like to make 2, but I'll be ok with 1 finished)
3 pillows for teachers (2 done)
16 machine embroidered dish towels to give along with jar of jam to school helpers and assorted others who should get small holiday gift (9 done and one ruined)
2 batches of jam to fill jars to give as small holiday gifts (one batch done)
7 blocks for 3x6 bee (I tried 2 test blocks and am liking block #2)


I'd like to get the following done
2 or more pillows for my living room (one top almost together
2 Christmas tree quilts for listing on etsy, the tops are already done, I just need to quilt them.
24 ornaments for the advent calendar
1 something with Flurry Charm pack that I found

FINISHED
1 Grinch lap quilt for the kids
1 pillow for guild holiday exchange (swapped)
1 gift for my mother in law (4 items)
6 blocks for 4x5 bee
3 pillow cases for nephews
4 bow holders
1 quilt for my dad
1 Advent Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment