I cut up one of the crib sheets. I got 14 blocks out of it. I'm completely amazed. I had counted the likely scenes and thought I'd maybe be able to get 9 blocks. I need 25 blocks and if I can get a similar number from the other sheet, then I'm all good. I don't need a plan for alternate blocks. No pinwheel blocks, no other fabric to find, which is too bad, because I think I found the perfect print to mix with the toiles.
I sewed up a couple of blocks. Here is one. I'm just thrilled with the way it turned out.
It took two nights of TV to finish the binding on Framed Squares. I can't believe how much I LOVE these fabrics. I want to keep making quilts in these fabrics. That's silly, it would get boring. however, I keep find new patterns that I think would look awesome with these fabrics.