I'm continuing to play around with design ideas for the BGBGB quilt. I mocked up something last night and I think it will work.
I still haven't been able to bring myself to cut the crib bedding yet. I did one set of sashing and corner blocks just to see how everything looks together. I'm so happy I found a purpose for every fabric in the half yard packs I bought.
I had been thinking about getting solid green and pink for the framing on the focal blocks. Then I realized the green and pink with white pokka dots would work perfectly and use everything I bought. The busy blue print for the corner square is the only one I'm not sure about. I thought the simple blue with white floral that I used in the sashing would be too blue and draw too much attention if I used it in the corner squares.
It makes a huge difference mocking the block up vs just having the fabrics piled up.